CloneBay is a marketplace where you can sell your own clones of your favorite plants directly to buyers around the world. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a pleasant and safe experience on CloneBay. Please read this Policy to find out more on your rights, as well as what is required of you, as a seller.
- What can be sold on CloneBay
CloneBay is a single market. Buyers come here to buy items they might not find anywhere else. Everything that is offered for sale on CloneBay must be an organic clone of a plant or an organic plant. If you are selling plant clones, you accept this:
- All clones are produced by you.
- You accurately describe each person involved in making an item in your shop in your About section.
- You use your own photographs.
We encourage you to be transparent about how your clones were made and the origin of your plants, especially regarding its genetics. You can also select the place of manufacture.
- What cannot be sold on CloneBay
Even if they otherwise meet the criteria of our market, non-organic plants cannot be sold on CloneBay.
Users may report to CloneBay ads that appear to violate our policies. CloneBay may remove any ads that violate its policy. Registration fees are non-refundable. CloneBay can also suspend or terminate your account for any violation.
- Confidentiality and protection of personal information
You are responsible for protecting the personal information of members that you receive or process, and you must comply with all relevant legal requirements. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws that govern how you may use CloneBay user information.
- Responding to Cancellation, Return and Exchange Requests
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws regarding plants, shipping, cancellations, returns and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
- Cancellations If you are unable to conclude a transaction, you must inform the buyer and cancel the transaction. If the buyer has already made the payment, he will be fully refunded by the CloneBay escrow system. CloneBay’s business system We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and try to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a file on CloneBay. For this reason, it is important that you regularly respond to messages from your buyers. Buyers can file for non-delivery or undescribed items. You must respond to any pending business within three days. CloneBay may ask you for help in resolving an open case against your shop. CloneBay reserves the right to escalate a case to a higher level in case of circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, denial of service, case manipulation and breach of case system integrity. Cases may be filed under the following circumstances: Non-delivery
Non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. Here are some examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item has been shipped to the buyer.
- An item has not been sent to the address provided on CloneBay.
Not as described
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from the description in your ad or photos. Here are some examples of cases that do not conform to the description:
- The item received is of a different colour, model, version or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The seller has failed to disclose that an item is damaged or parts are missing.
- The buyer received the wrong quantity of items (for example, the buyer bought three items but only received two).
- The item has been advertised as being genuine but is not.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented (for example, the item is described as new but is in use).